The Portal of Glory of the Cathedral of Santiago has been restored and now looks splendid. A pioneering work has been carried out and the result has been spectacular.
If you want to see it here are the keys (source: Cathedral of Santiago)
- Start of the visits: end of July 2018 (scheduled on 27)
- Schedule: 8: 00h - 22: 00h
- How to visit: groups of 25 people, duration 15 min.
- Organization to arrive: in order of arrival to the main staircase of the cathedral. There will be queuing, there is no appointment
- Cancellation of visits: if the temperature and / or humidity conditions are adverse. Nor will it be possible to visit during mass times
- Price? Is free!
These visits will end next autumn, at which time they will "encapsulate" the portal due to the rest of the restoration works of the temple. They will reorganize the visits so stay tuned ;)